[Dailydrool] Latest on Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:54:05 PST 2014

Just thought I would let everyone know that I get the test results back for
the ACTH stimulation test. That is the test for Addison's. It came back
totally normal! In other news, we all need to knock on some wood. He has
not thrown up again since Tuesday. I am so hoping he just needs an acid
reducer and a change in food. He is still in love with his new food. He is
doing this funny little dance for his new food.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess