[Dailydrool] Help needed

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 13:33:56 PST 2014

Hi All, Snoopy here,

Now it is not a secret that my momPerson is clueless.  She lived among Labrador retrievers all her life and this fact clouds her judgement.  Why just last Friday dadPerson went to Target and bought us all red trapper hats and she took a million pictures.  She chose a nice picture of the three of us, all sitting nicely with out hats on, and said that would be the Howliday card.  Ok, that might be ok.  But then I took a look through all the out takes and look at this one:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203080119900168&set=a.10203070561661218.1073741828.1121096046&type=1&theater

Can you believe it??  I mean look at that form, my snooter is straight to the sky, mid howl, with lots of drool all around my mouth,, left front foot slightly lifted ..... seriously my form is perfect .  And LuLu is sticking  her tongue right  out at me.  And Gracie is wide eyed.  THIS is the perfect shot, not some pansy picture of the three of us sitting for a cookie for goodness sakes.

HELP ME PLEASE, tell the cluelless momPerson that she is being ridiculous and needs to use the good picture for the cards.

More later from Snoopy who had hope, at one time, that she might some day be less clueless but it's hard to hold out hope after all these years