[Dailydrool] Bought Howliday cards and

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Nov 23 19:27:09 PST 2014

I normally use Vista Print for my Howliday cards every year.  They do a good
job and I'm always pleased with the cards, but Vista Print likes to play
little games so as to get more money from you.   Okay, so with that in mind,
I go directly to their website last night to start working on our cards, and
about passed out at the prices, 10 cards for $10 or 10 cards for $12.

Mama can't afford that, so I left the site and did a search for cheap photo
cards.  Went to several sites, not crazy about any of them.  Vista Print was
at the top of the search results and the little blurb said cards from $3.99
and up.  So after checking out the other sites I clicked the Vista Print
link in the search results, and guess what?  The prices were reduced from 10
for $10 or $12 to 10 for $3.99 to $4.99 for every single card.  No kidding,
the exact same cards.

Moral of this story is, if you are going to use Vista Print for your
Howliday cards, do not go directly to their site.  Do a search for cheap
holiday cards and then follow the link.  You will save at least 50% on your
cards.  And they are the exact same cards.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net