[Dailydrool] Doesn't like bassets! Bugsey Vet

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 24 01:03:36 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

I was appalled when i read that the vet who examined Bugsey doesn't like bassets!
How is it ever possible??!!!! EVERYBODY LIKES BASSETS!
At least that's what I thought until now...
Jennifer, I am with you. Good that you got to talk to the other vet.
We are sending all the drool we can muster. Yes, lately I have waken up drooling. Guess I am getting old....hehehe
At least it is MORE  drool to all who need.
Lub and drool to all
Virginia, Violeta and Xaxa in heaven.

Miriam Virginia Oliveira