[Dailydrool] I am doing okay

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:10:21 PST 2014

Good evening everyone,

I am overwhelmed by the amount of love, prayer, and support that I have
gotten from you. Daily Drool members, you are the best. When I say, to each
of you

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't even begin to describe how touched I am by your words, cards,
emails, donations, and love.

I am goiing to go down to Denver to see myt Mom for Thanksgiving. It is my
intention to write each of you a personal note for your love. If I do not
get to each of you, please forgive me.

I am looking at the calendar page everyday, and I try to look at the Daily
Drool, but when I read about another hound passing over the bridge, it's
just too much. I know that you all understand

Thank you, again. May each of you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604
bassethoundbutler at gmail.com