[Dailydrool] Tri-State Wrapping Fundraiser

Dianne chloehoundny at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 15:47:03 PST 2014

Amy Schaeffer-Crawley has set up some wrapping fundraiser days at Barnes and Noble again this year.  We've done it a few times now and it's always been fun not to mention a nice little donation to help the bassets.  The dates are Friday, November 28 (yes that's Black Friday) form 9 am to 3 pm in the Carle Place store, Sunday,December 7 from 4 pm to 9 pm in their Forest Hills store and Sunday, December 21 from  9 am to 9 pm in Carle Place.  We need people to help wrap and a few bassets to attend each event.  If you can give us even and hour or two of your time this holiday season it would help.