[Dailydrool] Win this cute basset clock!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 13:58:57 PST 2014

Hi Everybuddy!
I wanted to reach out to the list and make sure this got posted so that everyone would have an opportunity to win this cute basset clock.  We picked this up at basset nationals this year specifically to help raise funds for the continued maintenance of the hounds here - not a glamorous topic for sure - but necessary for any rescue.  We have a hospice hound, Arthur, whose medications run about $200 a month alone.  Being a small rescue,  we don't have a lot of presence around the internet but Yvonne Morgan has been working hard to keep us going financially.  Here is the link to the clock - and I promise the pictures don't do it justice.  So donate some money and we'll send you some chances to win it!
http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/continued-maintenance-for-the-bassets-of-brf/256386#.VFWAUYnpYfs.facebook
   Pam Farris Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc. www.BassetRescueFlorida.com