[Dailydrool] No Fair

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:46:22 PST 2014

Dis Conley Ise in jail no fair I says NO FAIR she dropt it an it mine mine
mine she ok she leff it onna counter but it still mine mine mine an da
DadPerson he yelling nonononon gimmedat gimmedat an it MINE an so I says
reel loud ITSMINE  whut come out doggie langwitch grrrrrrrrrrrr an he try
grabbing an I grab beke an he git reeeeeel mad an SHOVE me away!! He putted
he hands on me an mine an dropt da budder to show he who he shoving an
SWWWWOOOOOOOP a hand come down grab da budder an alla sudden I bean
shuffled off wif MPerson sayin crate crate git in you crate git in you
crate Ise still swearin an CLANG da door shut an here I is an no budder.

Whut a cr**py day.
Love an drool to them whut needs it
Starvin  Conley Chicken Llewis who coda helpt an Invizbul bleke dog vanish
firs sine ob trubble.