[Dailydrool] Winter Jacket

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 25 14:51:00 PST 2014

Hi  Bev! Hi everyone!

I am catching up the drools, and just read about your (probably) very scary winter jacket.
What is about it that makes it so scary? Were you using a hood? What about those that cover your whole face, just leaving your eyes out?
Bwahahahahaha
Was it dark? ( Oh my, I got really curious about it).
 Now, Llewis is my kind of soul...content with it all, and would be appalled to know that his brothers couldn't recognize mommy.
And what about the super strong Basset Hound sense of smell?
Next time put your old pink and purple "mommy" jacket. You will be cold, but the boys will be happy.
Llewis will continue content. That's my kind of soul...

Miriam Virginia Oliveira