[Dailydrool] Snoopy soft kisses

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 25 15:29:30 PST 2014

Dear Ms Lulu,

Here is Violeta's mom.
I loved to know that Snoopy gives soft kisses. The only dog I knew like that was my boy Xaxa.
So can you, that is savy like that, put Snoopy in a box, and send him through the brown truck guys, so he can spend a few weeks with me, so I can give him belly rubs, ear rubs, and he would give me kisses!
He would be MY BASSET  for a few months and we would be best furends.
Tell your mommy that I will take care of him, feed well, take for nice walks, take him to meet Violeta, to sum up, they will be wonderful years.
What do you think, Ms Lulu
Drool and lub and hugs to all in need,

Virginia, Violeta and Xaxa ( dis one in heaven now).

Miriam Virginia Oliveira