[Dailydrool] Dear miss Virginia person

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 19:24:48 PST 2014

Hi its Gracie

LuLu and I talked it over and while we'd love to send you Snoopy for a while we think you should know what you are getting yourself into. He does give the softest snooter kisses there are. And he has a sensitive side that is so warm and compassionate he could charm the lipstick off a lizard. But still there are things you should know. Here is a partial list

1). Snoopy ahrooooooos.  Really really really loud.  When he feels like it.  And he doesn't take input on if now is a convenient time to ahrooo or not
2). Snoopy gets up on all the furniture. Including the kitchen table.  And all the beds.  He doesn't take input on this either
3). Snoopy is very very very very very very very very bossy
4). If snoopy gets off of his schedule he is impossible. You will need to keep him on a strict schedule for meals walks meds, grooming, treats and naps or he will melt down into a puddle of his former self and let me tell ya. It ain't pretty
5). Snoopy is extremely sensitive so you cannot get mad at him or even raise your voice.
6). Snoopy has a complicated food (6 ingredients) and med (3 meds at present) regiment which keeps him in good health but you cannot deviate from it or you'll have a mess on your hands

There's more but I guess the point is he's high maintenance and you'd have to be clueless to want him.  Please let LuLu and I know if you still want hi we will pack hi up and ship him out

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw