[Dailydrool] Assault

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 26 13:54:25 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

LuLu and I have been assaulted.  We were taken down to pet smart by our mommy and the lady there cut our toe bones off she really did she is a big meanie that lady there is another lady there she is a nice lady and she cuddles you and hugs you and pets you and kisses you while the other mean lady cuts your toe bones off they did it to LuLu too and LuLu is really nice to the ladies both the nice lady and the mean lady but then she comes home and she snarks Snoopy BIG TIME because Snoopy doesn't have to get his toe bones cut off hardy ever because the sidewalk is his emmory board.

Love,
Gracie who has short toe bones and is very mad at her mommy