[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving - The robbed toikey story

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 26 18:11:04 PST 2014

Hello Droolers Furends

Violeta and I would like to wish all of our American furends, a very safe
and a very blessed Thanksgiving, always bearing in mind that the important
things to be thanked for are the simpler ones:

-our bassets present and the ones of the past too, they are more than a
remembrance, they are part of who we are, they are part of us all.

-our health--people tend to forget this very important, vital, thing.
Usually those who are thanked for their healths. are the one who have once,
been very sick (like I am). Remeber, with health, we can do everything we
put our minds to. Without your health, you can hardly do the basic. So let's
be thanked for being able to get up, out of bed to face dear life. It is
precious

-our family- family is what is left when all of those we trusted, leave,
when all of those we considered friends, suddenly don't answer the phone(
not to say the door!) anymore. Family: we fight, we get mad, and all that,
but at the end, they are there for you (I mean, regular, normal family, the
ones like all of them should be alike, the kind you can call model. I am
lucky enough for having one of them. So, hug mom, dad, kids, aunts, old
great aunts, grandma, grandpa, hold them all. They are part of you, and that
matter-A LOT

-our peace- we are home, a warm home, with food, a comfy bed and no bombos
exploding outside. And you are free to have your own religion without losing
your head for it. We live in the best countries of the world...and this IS A
BLESSING.

-OUR FURENDS- yes, I don't mean friends (they are important too!), I mean
furends. One of us. The ones who have dogs, specially bassets, in common.
Those are the ones who hear when your baby is sick and you are desperate,
they are the ones you share your tears when your baby has to leave...at this
time they are really there. And they are the ones who teach you all you need
to know when you bring home a tiny little thing and you need to learn
EVERYTHING about how to care for him or her. Or when you bring home a senior
with allergies and you know nothing about it.

So, as you see, there are LOTS to be thankful for. And I wish all the above
to you, so you can continue to feel, and ACTUALLY BE, a blessed person.
Does anybody know bout the BASSET THAT ROBBED A TURKEY STORY? Was it
published already?
it was very funny.
So enjoy, and remember, you have a furend up here in cold Canada, who lubs
you, pray for you and wishes you the best.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EBERYONE!
DROOL, SPECIAL TUEKEY DWOOL FOW DOSE WHUT NEEDIT.

Virginia, Violeta and Xaxa (in heaven now, where everything is a reason for
thanks)