[Dailydrool] Queen Zelda

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 05:24:54 PST 2014

Dear Magesty, Your Highness, Queen Zelda,
We don't think you understand. We love the Fairy Princess Browyn, but she
is NOT the alpha. She is entirely too stu...ummm...clueless to be the
alpha. She doesn't ring the bells to go outside. She just stands at the
door until one of us boys gets up and rings the bells for her. We don't let
her play outside by herself because we are afraid she would say hi Mr.
Eagle, hi Mr. Bobcat, how is life? She is very small and we are afraid she
will be eaten, so we go outside with her. Someone has to look out for her.
Bugsey has to sleep with her, or she cries...constantly. She is a big
wiggle worm and Beauford doesn't sleep with wiggle worms. Bugsey doesn't
care that she wiggles. So see, we care about her greatly. It is just the
big brown truck has not come with her brains yet and she turned three
probably last week. We don't know for sure. That is why we celebrate her
gotcha day and not her birthday. Any way, are we allowed to call her silly
Browyn the Fairy Princess? Is that better?

Beauford and Bugsey who take care of Browyn the Fairy Princess