[Dailydrool] Our Thanksgiving

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 04:11:57 PST 2014

Well, our Thanksgiving didn't exactly go as planned. We knew we were in
trouble when the mom woke up at 5:00 in the morning with a blinding
headache and she was throwing up. Uh oh. Another one of her stupid
migraines. We think Queen Zelda will let us call a migraine stupid. Stupid.
Stupid. Stupid. Anyway,we had to be very quiet all day long. Very, very
quiet. When we make too much noise when the mom is like this, she throws up
which puts everyone in a bad mood. We were very surprised. Browyn is
usually clueless about these things and barks and wrestles and is generally
obnoxious. This time she was very, very quiet. Maybe she got a small
installment on her brains! Do they do that? Do they ever bring the brains
in installments?

Anyway, we are hoping the mom feels better today and cooks the turkey. we
hear tell we get sweet potatoes and green beans with our turkey! Yummy,
yum, yum!

We hope evereyone had a great Thanksgiving whether it occurred on Thursday
or another day. We heard the mom say she is thankful she has all three of
us! Wow! Imagine that!

Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Royal Fairy Princess (does that work Queen
Zelda?!)