[Dailydrool] Alien Abduction

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 04:19:59 PST 2014

Hi everyone! Bugsey here! Browyn and I think that aliens abducted Beauford
and took over his body! Last night he laid in the dad's lap for about an
hour while the mom loved on him and he purred. Then he got out of dad's lap
and laid between the rents and let Browyn snuggle him! This would be
totally normal behavior for me. I LOVE to lay in laps and be loved on
constantly and I don't mind snuggling with the little Fairy Princess, even
though she is a wiggle worm. But, this is not normal behaviour for
Beauford. Usually he comes and gets loved on for a few minutes, then he
goes and lays on the dog bed. If he is in a really friendly mood, he will
lay on the very end of the couch and not let mom love on him too much.
Sometimes he will even lay butt to butt with me cause I don't wiggle. He
NEVER lays in laps. He NEVER lays with little Browyn. We hope the aliens
bring him back soon beause he is kind of the alpha dog around here (but Mom
is the queen over everyone), and I really don't want the position. Keeping
Browyn in line and telling her what she should be doing is a full time job
and I am really not into working that hard!

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the little Fairy Princess (is little okay
Queen Zelda? She does only weigh 35 pounds)