[Dailydrool] shedding and the book YOU HAD ME AT AROOOO! SUSAN ETC.

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 29 15:14:38 PST 2014

RE SHEDDING.  l  gave Miss Becky wheat germ or vitamin E at times in her
food .  She did not shed much.  And a knobby horsemitt works wonderful on
Bassethair.
Also  I was looking for things in this wee dog kennel I now live? in and
found the book by Susan etc about YOU HAD ME AT AROOOOOO- so READ A BIT. Had
it awhile.

Was reading about the basset antics. This is a very good book includes JIM'S
life and stories etc.
Re bassets accomplishments I have one about Dazey (first basset) and the day
we decided to test the feisty Airedale in PALS - (pets visiting homes etc)
Dazey  having been screened  was left in car.
Well Airedale made test but when we went back to car half of Dazey was stuck
between the front and back seats.
We really tried to dislodge her but her butt was too big.  We were almost
going to call the Fire Dept (not a hardship - they are handsome but not sure
if they'd come )  but after 15 minutes we finally with help got her out and
didn't make news.  Then  we went for lunch and while we were in the
restaurant the Airedale ate some of car's dashboard.  This was the second
one he ate.
The last one I took him out of son's car and rushed home.
So life is interesting for sure!
LOVED the book tho to read about all the bassets now some ATB.  Time for
another one?
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB