[Dailydrool] No Turkey for Thanksgiving at our hounds.

Our PETS ARE OUR LIVES THEY ARE OUR FAMILY. iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 16:52:44 PST 2014

101 Do not leave turkey where hounds can't see but smell still.Darn 12 year old Brandi RoseBud and her 2 year old son Doc Doo Little decided to have turkey with out us slaves but left us untouched cranberry salad. Sending Drool  and Hugs to whom needs it...
Happy Howliday
Can't wait to see all our basset fur friends Christmas Cards again this year. We are on the long list so if anyone wants to share postage we will help we have all our stamps bought and cards ordered from Vista Print .....
Drool Hugs Slaves to the IowaHounds

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.