[Dailydrool] Dear Ms Leah Person

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 29 16:54:33 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Are you after her title, is that what it is?  Because if so you are well on your way even the clueless momPerson figured out she had to move the fruit bowl off of the kitchen table, YEARS ago!!  There would be no apples or bananas or even oranges if she had left it there.

Our rasberries are done for the year but daddy brought home a great big container (2 pints) and we got 'em, well, we were forced to surrender the last 10 but only because daddy was pretty mad so we gave him some too and then he felt better.

We share really nice when we are stealing and we work together.  Somewhere there is a picture of how we do it, I have seen the picture, it is a basset standing there below the counter and the next basset is standing on that basset reaching up on the counter throwing stuff down to a 3rd basset who is openning countainers and splitting stuff up.

You need 3 bassets, at least.  You must have been told this on the drool.  Multiple times.  Always by a basset.  hummmmmmmmm

Yup, just as I suspected, momPerson has been outdone.

Love,
Gracie

PS Put some of the tomatoes/cucumbers/beans/squash behind a fence this summer.  a 6 foot fence.  with good footing.  Just a suggestion.