[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving past & Willow our foster child

Pam Mattioda mattlpb at outlook.com
Sat Nov 29 18:59:56 PST 2014

Ahhhh....day after Thanksgiving 9 yrs. ago. Husband sitting in recliner, ready to take a bite of his turkey leg. mmm good! Suddenly out of nowhere a black/tan/white streak, grabbed that turkey leg, and ran like holy h*ll with her yummy prize
The look on his face was priceless. Willow was VERY happy. And she was Foster Failure #1. Bassets-gotta luv em!
Bassets r us-Willow, Andy, & Pam (their pawsonal Basset Swave.... and my babies ATB always in my heart & soul.