[Dailydrool] Buster and Sampson

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Nov 29 19:37:26 PST 2014

Thank you for all the well wishes for Buster and Sampson I am hoping their
new meds do the trick for them.
 I just spent the whole afternoon and evening at the Hospital my husband had
an episode. I just got home they are keeping my husband at the hospital for
observation his blood pressure keeps fluctuating from 209 over 104 to 158
over 69 back and forth high and low one B/P there was 234 over 138. Last
night he got up to go potty and didn't know where he was and fell in the
night. I came home because the hospital is in down town Kansas City not a
good place to be at night. And I had to get home to give out pills to the
dogs.
So sling some droll toward Missouri if you could. Thanks!