[Dailydrool] GGBR and Hannah and Buster

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 1 11:16:42 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

I am very fond of Golden Gate Basset Rescue, they saved me and LuLu you know.  They recently took in 2 hounds who needed a lot of help, Buster had gone down, not just in the back but all 4 paws .... it was a'paw'ling.  He's only 7.  He had the surgery and is back up and walking now but it cost what it would cost to vet TWENTY hounds to save this boy.  And then they took in Hannah who is a hemophiliac and she is now a forever foster.  They are doing everything they can to help hounds and now they need our help

If you have extra cookie money they have a page where you can help here:  http://ggbr.paystand.com/2014-emergency-appeal?ref_channel=ref_fbp

I will be doing a few pawctions to help.,  First off I *found* this adorable 10" stuffed basset in Natalie's room and she said I could have it for my Pawction.  He is an R Dakin & Co Stuffed toy from 1978 and boy oh boy is he cute.  Bidding closes Sunday at midnight, winner posts directly to the GGBR page and I will send the basset as a thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/dale.rutz/posts/10202774822867933

Please help me help GGBR.

Love,
Gracie of the West