[Dailydrool] Bath day

Dale rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 1 15:11:09 PDT 2014

Hi all Snoopy here

Well I guess LuLu should pay more attention the the calendar.  She and Gracie have been drawing everyone ELSES attention to said calendar.  I mean we have a senior hounds abound calendar in practically every room in the house.

You see Gracie and I have allergies and we get a bath most weeks.  LuLu doesn't itch.  Ever.  simply doesn't.  So she only gets a bath first of the month when we get flea and tic preventative.

So this morning Gracie got a bath and then I got a bath and LuLu was standing there laughing at us when momPerson grabbed her and dragged her into the walk in shower and BaTHED her.  It's the first of the month apparently.

LuLu is out back laying in the sun recovering from the shock of it all. I betcha next month she checks the calendar

More later from Snoopy who is fluffy and sweet smelling and looking for some poop to roll in.

Sent from my iPaw