[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 05:25:44 PDT 2014

Oh sure! The mom tells everyone how important it is to get my beauty sleep
or I am a little monster. Then what does she do? She puts in a crate with
my sister who thinks she is a Fairy Princess when in reality she is just a
spoiled brat. Then the mom lets about 6 guys get up on the roof and make
lots and lots of noise. They are tearing off the old roof. Then they will
be putting down a new roof. No sleep for the weary today!

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the stupid Fairy Princess