[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 05:36:04 PDT 2014

I am SO tired. I didn't get a single nap yesterday. It was very sad and
noisy. We had to get a new HVAC system for the new house and gutters. It
took 12 hours to switch out the units. The HVAC in this house goes in the
attic and the access to the attic is in the middle of the hall. So we got
stuck in the kitchen most of the day. When the gutter guys weren't here, we
were able to go outside some because the HVAC guys had a brain and knew to
shut the gates. Mom was very unhappy with the gutter guys because they
popped off nails all over the place and she had to pick them up so I
wouldn't step on them and Browyn wouldn't eat them. Beauford was very
unhappy about having strange people in his house so he paced all day and
barked. It made mom very unhappy. I got tired of barking and just laid down
on the mat. Then mom brought our beds from the living room and I bedded
down in one of those. If the HVAC people and Beauford hadn't made so muck
noise I would have slept. Browyn couldn't decide what to do so she
alternated between pacing and barking with Beauford and laying on top of
me. It was a long day. I am hoping I get a nap today. I am so very tired.
So is the mom.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the stupid Fairy Princess