[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 05:37:50 PDT 2014

Hey Everyone! Life is good! Mom is still in the air cast. That means she is
slower than normal. So, Beauford and I scored a trip next door before she
caught me and carried me home. You read that right. She had the nerve to
pick me up and carry me like a baby! I have never liked this and she knows
it and she did it anyway. I don't growl or bite (I am not stupid enough to
do that), but I made a lot of harupmphing noises. She said that is what I
got for not listening and doing what she said. Like I can hear when I get
out of the yard. When Beauford saw that he was the only one out of the
yard, he came running. Then this morning I scored a kleenex before the mom
could catch me.

In case you are wondering, the termite guy left the gate open and we got
there before the mom. Mom doesn't. I am not really sure why.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the stupid Fairy Princess