[Dailydrool] Thank YOU from LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 3 11:32:53 PDT 2014

Greetings from LuLu,

I simply must post to say how delighted I am to be included in the Senior Hounds Abound Calendar this year.  I want to start by thanking dear Wen for all she does, every day, for senior hounds.  Wen you are a rare and precious gift.

I have aspired to be in the calendar for many years but have fallen short time and again.  This year my baby sister Gracie stepped forward to help on my quest.  Of course she had no idea how to begin and so a fine hound named Pawtunia stepped forward and tutored little Gracie on the arts of fundraising.  Many thanks to Gracie and Pawtunia for all of the money they raised for the senior hounds.

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me.  Your votes really made the difference, and every dollar means cookies and medical care and all of the particulars that go into making for happy and healthy hounds.

I would like to thank everyone who bid on Gracie's Pawctions on facebook, your generosity will benefit the senior hounds a great deal.

So, thank you, thank you, thank you, to everyone who voted or bid or helped out with the logistics such that I get to be in the calendar, and $762 was raised for the senior hounds abound rescue.

Sincerely,
LuLu Belle Rutz, konker extraordinaire