[Dailydrool] Rocky Home

Kathryn Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 4 08:11:36 PDT 2014

Well today I leave for Paris, and today Rocky came home.  I had to send Rocky to The Bridge on 8/23.  If you are on the Christmas card list Rocky was the medium sized black dog with the one ear that stuck out, posed with his Basset pal Scooter.  Rocky was somewhere between 19 and 20 years old, so I know he had a great life with us,but still...  Anyway I knew he was failing all summer and at his age (and he was NOT cooperative at the vets) there really wasn't much to be done.  So what I did to was to have our Christmas picture done early, so one more year of Scooter and Rocky.  I hope you'll enjoy the picture as much as I enjoyed having Rocky in my life.  My husband picked Rocky out at a rescue event, he was about 4.5 when we got him, and he was quite the character!  I like to think he is with my husband at the Rainbow Bridge.

Anyway on to happier things - I am taking my French Basset rescue t-shirt with me to Paris.  I believe I got it years ago from Pwinces Penny if i am remembering correctly (my apologies if I am not).  I am curious to see if I get any comments on it!!

Hugs and drool to all,
Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky (atb) and Sandy (atb)

Sent from my iPad