[Dailydrool] Adventures of Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 05:32:17 PDT 2014

Well, it finally happened. We have had a loose boar on the fence since we
saw the house. I told the DH it needed to be fixed before I moved in with
the dogs. He ignored me and just propped the broken board up in the hole. I
made him go and get the stuff to fix the hole and he did, but then he
didn't fix it. Well, yesterday Beauford and Browyn were playing outside.
Bugsey and I were inside having quality time. Next thing I know, Beauford
is jumping through the screen door ( it is broken) and he is panting and
beside himself. So I go out to find Browyn and the board is down and she is
no where to be seen. We go outside the fence and there she is, looking very
happy to see us. Hubby went out and fixed the board immediately. Poor
Beauford had totally saturated his dewlap and chest with drool. I have a
feeling he is not going to let Browyn out of his site for awhile. I am just
grateful that he let us know she escaped before she really went anywhere!
He is so protective of her all the time. Bugsey is as well, but he is not
as nurturing as Beauford. The DH is very fortunate that Browyn was right
there when we opened the gate and nothing happened to her!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess