[Dailydrool] Doc and Conley and dog battles

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 07:31:17 PDT 2014

Bev, I've been thinking about Doc and Conley. I haven't had this experience
with dogs, but we have had various dislocations with cats over the years.
One thing I've noticed is that whenever there is a change in the herd (We
had seven once. That is too a herd.) the power relationships all shift, and
battling results until the hierarchy is sorted out and Top Cat serenely in
place.

I'm wondering if there has been a change since Nigel had to go to the
Bridge? It wouldn't solve the problem, of course, but might suggest It Will
Pass.