[Dailydrool] Conley the Hero

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 13:01:42 PDT 2014

​Well maybe not a hero, but a good boy.
I started warming some cooked hamburger and mushrooms on the stove and I
came out here for a minute and, of course, forgot.

Conley was counter cruising and I yelled at him so he stopped but I could
hear him whining and fussing. Finally he came out here an whined and pushed
at my arms and THEN I REMEMBERED!!​ I flew to the kitchen an turned it
off-- it was not burned, but was rapidly approaching that point.

Once I turned the stove off, Conley went into the living room and went to
sleep.

MomPerson to Conley, Llewis and Doc