[Dailydrool] Dear Mary

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 12:50:16 PDT 2014

Oh, it's going to pass, all right, believe me.
This predates Nigel's death, altho that may have caused it to escalate
considerably.

We started Conley on Prozac. We are going to try this for a few weeks, just
to see if it helps. If it doesn't, we try something else. I cannot have my
dogs tearing each other up. The situation has moved from growls, to
skirmishes, to scrum lines to eyeballing and posturing to out and out
fights over such really important (to me) things such as
who goes out the door first
why let him back in the house once he's out
that's MY crumb
(it was a spider, as a matter of fact)
That's MY crate get out of MY crate Look I'm going in YOUR crate
NOOOO that's MY crate get out of MY crate your crate stinks no it's doesn't
yours smells like anals  so there!
It does not yours does
doesnt
does