[Dailydrool] Mom passed

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Oct 7 08:47:14 PDT 2014

Oh Jackie, we are all so very sorry that you Mom passed recently, I did not
know.  I know it was not unexpected, but from my own personal experiences,
it doesn't seem to matter that you knew it was coming, it's still a shock
and a very difficult experience.  Thank goodness you have lots of doggies to
smooch and hug and cry with, it helps.  All of us here and sending you and
your sister and all the crew lots of lub and hugs and soft snooter kissies.
May the large hole in your heart begin to heal soon.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net