[Dailydrool] Conley Off Prozac

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:47:17 PDT 2014

The past few days that Conley has been on Prozac I have noticed a lot of
twitching, trembling, shaking going on. I looked over earlier and he was on
the bed just shaking. He had not been out so he wasn't cold, I mean it
isn't cold anyway. So I went back over all the information I had on Prozac
and dogs, and there it was: Dogs on Prozac should not eat cheese.
Cheese is a big part of my dog's days. They get it for extra reward, for
special treat, a little with their regular food--- they no longer come when
I call "Cookie", but they do when I yell "CHEEESE"
I think his days on Prozac are over. I don't like the grogginess and I sure
don't like the shakes. If I quit the Prozac and this continues, well then I
know something else is wrong.

MomPerson learning something new and depressing every day.