[Dailydrool] Me too

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 7 19:50:21 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Me too Doc, I'm scared of the dark and now it gets earlier and earlier and it's dark out and I need to go pee but it's dark.  I have several strategies.

1)  If Snoopy goes out I go out with him and if there is anything scary he yells at it
2)  I got out about 5 minutes after Snoopy goes out and checkes out the backyard and makes sure there is nothing scary.
3)  If LuLu goes out I go out with her and if there is anything scary she eats it
4)  If it is the middle of the night and no one is up I hide in the hallway and pee

This last choice has gotten me into trouble in the past, somehow the clueless momPerson, clueless though she may be, knows it is me.  She doesn't say anything but she drys the spot with a towel and then she sprays the spot and then she drys it again with a new towel and then she shampoos the whole hallway and then LuLu and Snoopy give me a hard time about the wet hallway until it drys so I try to avoid the 4th option whenever possible.

Love,
Gracie