[Dailydrool] Rolph's new friend

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 06:15:29 PDT 2014

I was at work. My daughter was at home waiting for a man to survey our house for insulation. She sent me this email:
Rolph verymuch enjoyed the young man's visit from the insulation company… he stole hispencil case. The nice young man a) couldn't understand how he had got it offthe table and b) why Rolph wouldn't give it back.

When Iretrieved it via a treat swap, he went all veela and trotted - quite literally -around the house at heel to the nice young man, as if he was the best behavedCollie ever….

When theman returned to fill out his paperwork, Rolph gracefully laid his head upon theman's lap and made beautiful noises. A mixture of sighs and gutturalsinging...

Mostembarrassing dog. ever.
 Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

 http://www.echo-news.co.uk/bloggers/blogs