[Dailydrool] looking for a car sticker

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:02:17 PDT 2014

Bonejour,  Pw Polly and Venus woofing in from across the waves in France.

We are fine but so busy sleeping that we rarely have time to write to the Drool, but we are always thinking about you all.

We need a bit of help for da mum's fuddy brain (to be honest, we are not quite sure that she actually does have a brain ..... sorry, I digress).

Many moons ago da mum had bought a car sticker and she thinks she bought it from a rescue. It says "BAsset Mobile" and is a drawing of a basset head with a loooooong ear sticking outwards.  Does that ring any bells?  Anyone know where we could buy one????

Thank you and big hugs to all of you, drool to all in need (Venus is expert in the matter of drool production) and heart healing drool to all in need.

Lurps, Polly;
slimy drool, stink bombs and burps, Venus

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."