[Dailydrool] Prozac

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 8 15:45:42 PDT 2014

My husband was on Prozac for years until the psychiatrist decided he needed
more meds so he gave him stronger meds then added Abilify and more meds lets
try this then that pretty soon he felt like a Zombie.... then we lost
insurance and all the meds stopped because we could not afford any. He
really got depressed so now that he is insured again and still has
depression he  asked to be put just on Prozac and nothing else. He does not
feel like a Zombie and he is less depressed. So he is a good candidate for
Prozac some people are not some animals are and some not it all depends. I
have given dogs Prozac and it has helped them too. Doesn't hurt to try it.