[Dailydrool] Missing Bo

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 9 00:01:27 PDT 2014

Sorry, I am late on my drools, but at least I am able to read them all.

Val, I totally understand your missing Bo and his tight schedule.
It seems to me that those are the ones we miss the most, because we did so much for them, because of them.
I didn't know he run his ship in ship-shape, mommy Val always busy, brushing the decks, raising the sails, etc...
Believe me, and I am not the only one in the drool who knows that, who has felt that, you will meet him again.
He is certainly running a tight schedule at the bridge, and you and your hubby, beware! He will run a tight schedule when you guys meet in heaven.
Other than that, I meant to write to you when there was a hurricane going on Hawaii's way, and time went on and on and on.....
I am VERY sorry. But at least, please know that I was thinking about you, your babies, your hubbie, wishing you well, hoping God protected you from any horrible wind.
You touched me sending Bo's clothing, the pack of liners, all the way from your island to Canada.
I hope all is going well there, life going quietly, peacefully with the whole family.
I am starting doing art again. It is peacefully and when I am in peace I feel no anxiety and almost no pain. I thought about you and felt it could be a good thing, even if it is just for fun.

Hope you stay in peace.
Lots of snooter kisses around the house and hugs too. It is sooooo good to hold bassets!
Ah! A question. Did Bo find it strange, and didn't like using the clothing at first? Did he take some time to get used to?
Violeta is doing well, thanks God.
This weekend she is coming for a visit. It will be snooter kisses day! I miss her so very much.
Love
And drool to those who need it there.
Virginia

Miriam Virginia Oliveira