[Dailydrool] update

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 04:57:17 PDT 2014

Well, it has been rather quiet on this end. We are having some excavation
work done in the backyard and they managed to tear up the internet cable.
Then we had to wait to have it fixed. So the dogs haven't been chiming in
with their adventures.

It has been interesting. We have that red GA clay and now Bugsey who has a
fair bit of white on him is turning rather pink, even on his back. That is
because he climbed the hills of dirt and slid down on his back...on
purpose. Browyn is pretty dark so you don't see the dirt on her as bad, but
every time she gets within 3 feet of the air cleaner, it goes into
overdrive.

Now we are just waiting for the sod. Hopefully it comes tomorrow. I can't
believe how much Bugsey loves the new backyard. We had the terracing taken
out and now there is just a gentle slope. Before, he was very hesitant to
run through the backyard. Now he is tearing around like a maniac. I should
say that I am not convinced he sees that well up close and he is not near
as agile as the other two.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess