[Dailydrool] The winter garden

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 11 21:57:34 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie

Mommy is trying to plant the winter garden and I'm making trouble and we are just sad with each other because of the winter garden.  You see mommy has always for her whole life planted delicious purple cabbages called flowering kale all over in the fall and apparently they get very tall and have yellow flowers and last six months    She has never had a dog eat them.  Until me.  Last year i ate them all they were delicious she yelled at me she told me they were ornamental whatever that means.  I waited last year until they were real big and yummy.  She bought more this year. And we are eyeing each other.  And she is jabbering about leaving them alone.

I stole her little six pack of broccoli shoots and ate the whole thing to show her I mean business

More later from Gracie who eats most things that grow

Sent from my iPaw