[Dailydrool] Llewis by Conley (ob course who els wood it be?)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 13:03:22 PDT 2014

Bwaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahh.

Duh (more waze than won) MomPerson deside she gonna show da bleke dog. Pay
she money get he snazzied up. She geddup at 4 an ged ebberthing reddy,
re-snazzy da bleke dog an den she teke a look ober at Llewis.

He dun upchucked he breaffuss. He shaking. I meen SHAKIN. He makin dese
horrible noises like a liddel ole man, uuuuhhhhh, wuuuuuh, mmmmmmmuuhmm,
like dat. He layin on he side onna bed like dis. She get him up he fall
down. Now she reely payin tenshun.  Da bleke dog cood be makin piper boms
an she wooden notise. She teke Llewis's tempurchure. Zowie 103five she say
meenin I guess dat dat high.

Enywayz she mist she show. Da bleke dog getting dirdy. Llewis feelin bedder
a bit I fink. He cannit hab enyfing to eet or drinkie till tanite an den he
git onlie watter.

It kinder sad ta see he sickish.
Hope he feel bedder soon....Llewis I meen.
Bleke dog go to show be oudda here for partadaday enyways.

Love an Drool for dem in need youse two, Llewis. You my Bud.

Conley of Conley Llewis an Mr. Frou frou.