[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge For New People

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 06:54:17 PDT 2014

The Shelter Challenge is a great way to help a Basset Rescue win money or
services.  It begins with a quick trip to The Animal Rescue Site.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com

First, enter your email address into the box next to the purple button.
Then you'll receive an email every day just reminding you to visit the site.
Then...click on the purple button to help feed animals. On the next page
click on Help Shelters. Then on New Shelter Challenge and simply enter
basset and AL (for Alabama) on the search box.

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama will pop up,  vote for it and fill in the 5
letter "I'm a human" security check and you're done!

Each month a different Basset Rescue is chosen and we use the force of our
many, many members to help them win.  It's easy, especially when you've
signed up for the email reminders.  Probably takes less than a minute from
start to finish and a minute a day is so little when it can mean so much.
Chris Bly is the human face of this project.  She works so hard for it that
it's only fair that we give a minute a day to help her and the Basset Hounds
that we love.

Welcome to all newcomers!