[Dailydrool] Update According to Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 12:16:39 PDT 2014

After seeing what Beauford said, I thought I needed to set the record
straight. We have had a lot of people at the house and they are making a
lot of noise, but they are friendly and like to love on me. They all want
to love on Beauford, but he is too stuck up.

Yes, Beauford has an ear infection. But, he is a drama queen. The mom is
very gentle when she cleans ears, especially when they are all red and she
knows they hurt. It isn't like they are bleeding or anything. The vet said
he never gets to see infected ears in such good shape. Most parents are
clueless and wait WAY to long to bring in their babies and then it takes
forever to clear up the infection. Everyone wanted to ply Beauford with
treats and he got to play with a cute little Shitz tsu named Muffin. So, I
don't think he has anything to complain about. I am always happy to see
people who are friendly and want to love on me and give me yummy treats.

Bugsey with Beauford the big fat baby and Browyn the stupid Fairy Princess
(who is coated in mud by the way. She decided to roll down our new hill in
the backyard while it was pouring rain)