[Dailydrool] New MomPerson not da ole won

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:03:26 PDT 2014

Dis Conley who else it be da onlee won, aparentlie who sees dees fings we
got us a new MomPerson.
Not sure who dis won is where she come frum it very suspishus she go out an
send beke dis fake won.
Ok firss dere were da hare find when she got she hair all stickyup down da
middel so for three days we all thot she got she hackles up an stayed way
away till Llewis figgerd out it were da way she bruhst it not dat she hab
her hackles up. (I still not shure about dat.)

So taday she leeb and come beke wif dese eyeball fings all differmint den
befour. She ole whatsdeycallem Llewis? You nosed, dem eyeball
covers---glasses! She dun got differemint glasses. Da ole ones nice an
homey hardly see dem. Dese are ahhhhhhhh  red.
Sos I tole enyway since dat a color I cannit see. Red. Bright red.
She look.....
WEEIRD.