[Dailydrool] LuLu is having a dental

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 15 21:49:09 PDT 2014

Hi it's Snoopy,

Well, I guess she could use a little drool.  She has bad gums and she had a hard way to go for a long time.  The vet says she probably needs her teeth cleaned every year or so.  We know when it's time because she starts eating slower and slower and slower and she drops kibble our of her mouth when she eats.  They've cleaned her teeth twice over this and both times she was fine after.  It's been 16 months since they did it and she's eating slowly and dropping kibble again so in she goes.  On Friday.  LuLu is 8 1/2 and she's a tough cookie.  I'm sure she'll be fine.  Still, if you have a little drool to spare on Friday while they put her under and clean her teeth, we'd appreciate that.

More later from Snoopy who loves LuLu even though she bosses him around