[Dailydrool] Dear Beauford

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 00:58:03 PDT 2014

Dear Beauford,
  this is Mila in Hawaii. I hear ya. We have strange people at our house too, totally destroying the place every day, so I bark, bark, bark at them. I don't trust strange men. they are not really inside our house--they are underneath it. Our house is old and sits on stilts, which were never tied into anything back when the house was built, so everytime there is an earthquake here, the house walks a little. One day it could walk right off the blocks the stilts stand on and kaboom, so there are people here jacking up the house, cutting out posts, drilling down into rock and cementing a foundation wall to secure new stilts. talk about noise! It is unbelievable. I am afraid to go out in the yard where I might see them, so Mom has to take me out on a leash to the road very quickly. and once I'm back inside I bark bark bark. Well, dawg, they're destroying the house. Bark, bark, bark. dad can't stand it Nd leaves the house. Mom figures I'm not any louder than the strange men are, so she pretends she's deaf. I hear ya, buddy.