[Dailydrool] My new backyard

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 08:38:10 PDT 2014

Browyn here. Just wanted to tell you that I LOVE our new backyard! It was a
royal pain while it was being done. We weren't allowed to go outside except
while the workers were at lunch. The workers made tons of noise as well so
it was hard to get a decent nap. Now they are done.

They took out the terracing and made a hill and covered it in sod. My very
favorite thing is to climb to the top of the hill, have Bugsey lay on his
back. Then I lay down on top of him and wrap my front legs around his neck
and roll down the hill. It is so much fun! Beauford won't play this game
with me. He can be a stick in the mud. Of course Bugsey can be bossy
sometimes. But, he plays roll down the hill. I guess that makes up for it.
Gotta go! Bugsey says we can play roll down the hill!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey