[Dailydrool] BATS - true story

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 08:48:16 PDT 2014

we hab  one of deb bats in our house just lass week !  we did,  everybody
sleepin, ebin me and maggie den momma hear da bedroom door go BANG, so  every
buddy up , momma sez what the hell is going on ? an daddy sez der is a bat
in da house, see daddy wuz sleepin, here is a little secret, ( you better
not  write dat Annie, ) it's OK daddy nebber read da drools. he dun sleep
NAKED  !  in da BUFF ! yes him duz, so he gots all da lights on in da house and
 all dem windows open every where and dere stands our daddy in all his
GLORY !  momma sez,   der aint no glory in dat at all !!!!!  she  yellin,   BILL
put some pants on, he sez I Can't they are in the  bedroom wif da bat !  so
da two humans, youz nose suppose to bee da brains  in da family,
bwahahahaha  dey trying to figure out how to get dat bat out  ob da house,  momma goes
and gets daddy a hooded sweatshirt to wear ober  him head, and den he
grabbed mommas big COOKIESHEET !  and he berry brave ,  he dun run into dat
bedroom with his hooded sweatshirt and NO PANTS,  windows  open and lights on !
bwahahaha !!!!  and he swung dat  big cookiesheet and WA-LA he dun killed
dat bat. yep deader dan a doorknob, till  dis berry day they can't figure out
how dat bat got in da house, good ting we  don't hab neighbors real close
by,  momma said it was a specticle !!!!!!  wut ebber dat means.  so youz sees
ebin if momma not felling good and she  not on da drool much anymore doesn't
mean we still  not here, we is !   she just real quiet. she just gotz
struggles not sure what disease dat is,  probably acorns fur brains, yea dat it,
she got no more brains bwahahahah.

dis evil Annie  keeping   close watch ober our mommy and  Maggie, too who
cant walk hardly much anymore.
momma sez her lame  yepper  lamebrain  bwahahahahaha