[Dailydrool] Stuff

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:41:29 PDT 2014

Hi, this is Truman, of Truman and Roland, OEBE Inc., at the Oregon Coast.

I want to say a few things, to wit: Llewis, we is glad you are bedder.
Great news!

Snoopy: You can't be 9 1/2 years old.  That's about my age. I do not play
very much either, but I do once in a while with Roland.

Getting to Roland.  He needs lumps and bumps removed from his liddle body.
I say liddle because he has lost weight.  Not me!  Anyway, he's going to
the vet next Wednesday for his surgery. Please send Drool for him.  Mom and
me are worried about him because he is so old-over 13 now.  He does enjoy
visiting the vet and making furiends with all the dogs in the place, as
well as being greeted by the adoring staff.

Love to all,
Truman, Order of the Evil Basset Empire Factotem

--
Janice Marilyn Henry